FREE SUBSCRIPTION Includes: The Advisor Daily eBlast + Exclusive Content + Professional Network Membership: JOIN NOW LOGIN
Skip Navigation LinksHome / News / Read News


First American EF No. 2 Among Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance

March 27, 2020, 07:20 AM
Filed Under: Industry News

Fortune magazine named First American Equipment Finance No. 2 among the Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance (Small/Medium).

“Even in challenging times, First American colleagues create a work environment where new ideas are celebrated and change is embraced,” said Alan Sikora, CEO. “A digital focus, combined with personalized service, is more important today than ever. As the result of COVID-19, First American moved to a 100 percent work-from-home strategy in early March. Our colleagues are staying connected, supporting one another and serving clients without interruption. The recent events have demonstrated the quality and genuineness of our people. It’s inspiring.”

Sonia Cliffel, National Vice President of First American’s Insurance Division and a past member of the Insurance Accounting and Systems Association (IASA) Board of Directors, shared her kudos to the other companies that were recognized. “I want to extend my sincere congratulations to all of my clients who earned a ranking on the FORTUNE Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance list.” 

To determine the 2020 Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance, Great Place to Work analyzed anonymous survey feedback representing nearly 780,000 employees working in the Financial Services & Insurance industry in the United States.

A full 85 percent of the evaluation is based on employee feedback. The remaining 15 percent is based on an assessment of all employees’ daily experiences of innovation, the company’s values and the effectiveness of their leaders to ensure they are consistently experienced.

Fortune and Great Place to Work also ranked First American as a Best Midsize Workplace for Millennials, Best in New York, Best for Women, Best for Giving Back and Best for New Grads. Entrepreneur Magazine named First American as a Top Company Culture and Selling Power Magazine named First American among the Best to Sell For. Best Companies Group named First American as the No. 1 Best Midsize Place to Work in New York for two years running.

Comments From Our Members

You must be an Equipment Finance Advisor member to post comments. Login or Join Now.