FREE SUBSCRIPTION Includes: The Advisor Daily eBlast + Exclusive Content + Professional Network Membership: JOIN NOW LOGIN
Skip Navigation LinksHome / News / Read News


First American Named No. 1 Best Company to Work for in NY

April 22, 2024, 07:10 AM
Filed Under: Industry News

Best Companies Group has honored First American Equipment Finance as one of the 2024 Best Companies to Work for in New York. This is First American’s 13th consecutive year being named to the list, this year coming in first place in the large company category (250+ FTE).

The awards program is designed to identify, recognize and honor the best places of employment in New York, whose practices benefit the state’s businesses, economy and workforce. The list includes over 90 companies from across the state.

The research-driven program used a two-part survey process to determine the rankings. The first part evaluated each company's workplace policies, practices and demographics. This part of the process was worth 25 percent of the total evaluation. The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience, completing the other 75 percent of the evaluation. Best Companies Group managed the survey process, analyzed the data, and used their expertise to determine the final rankings.

“Recognition among the Best Companies to Work for in New York is an incredible honor,” said CEO Alan Sikora. “My colleagues’ shared values, genuine camaraderie, and unmatched work ethic continue to elevate our culture each year.”

First American’s vision is to become the best company to work for, and the best company to work with.

Comments From Our Members

You must be an Equipment Finance Advisor member to post comments. Login or Join Now.